SERVICE & SUPPORT
Products & Solutions
Call Accounting & Billing
CTI Group's Proteus Product Suite is a market leading suite of call accounting, or call logging, software applications, designed to provide companies with detailed insight into their voice systems. The principle business needs that it addresses are:
- Cost and revenue optimization- Analyze telephone costs in real time. Respond to cost triggers and trends. Compare multiple carrier rates.
- Cost allocation within a company- Assign costs to departments and employees for chargeback. Schedule cost reports to Finance and Human Resources teams.
- Service billing- Allocate costs to account codes and produce billing reports for client phone usage.
- Network optimization- Monitor effectiveness of network, network utilization, and network capacity in real time. Respond to real time triggers and trends. Identify over-utilized and under-utilized trunks. Monitor call-routing effectiveness, abandoned calls, agent utilization and many other network aspects.
- Staff activity- Report on employee calling activities and patterns. Measure key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Security and compliance- Monitor telecom activity and set thresholds to alert on suspected fraudulent activity. Monitor telephony systems to ensure availability of this business critical infrastructure.
Proteus Product Suite has proven to be a consistent market leader since its conception 25 years ago. It has demonstrable scalability, from single-site companies to the very largest multinational corporations. It is deployed at enterprises that log and report in excess of 1,000 sites with over 250,000 extensions. It is currently deployed in more than 45 countries.