SERVICE & SUPPORT
Products & Solutions
Sharing up-to-date, accurate information in a timely manner is critical to your business. That can be extremely challenging in today’s work environment. Christie control room monitoring solutions combine network-distributed information management system and high-performance video wall controllers and processors with stunning zero-maintenance displays. This allows multiple users, in multiple locations anywhere in the world to share and interact with control room information from virtually any device, giving them the precise information you need to continue to make fast, informed, mission critical decisions.
For more than 30 years, some of the world’s most fast-paced control rooms have relied on Christie display technologies. Now, Christie offers a new industry standard for control rooms and operations centers, allowing those in areas such as ublic utilities, public services, security and surveillance, transportastion and telecommunications to confidently make faster and more accurate decisions, even in the most challenging of environments.
Meeting the demands of monitoring applications
- Display high-quality video and information feeds – operators can monitor, detect and act on real-time information
- Input and control of computer content from anywhere
- Integrate, control and process data from multiple sources – show timely and accurate information
- View content at any size
- Provide instant access to real-time intelligence
- 24/7 reliability and confidence
- Quality, reliability, experience.
Christie is the only US-based company to manufacture and market complete, end-to-end video wall systems. They are the only manufacturer of control room products that sells, builds and ships tailored solutions. They ship directly from their ISO 9001-certified North American assembly facility. Christie video wall products are low-maintenance and flexible in design, with unsurpassed quality and reliability.
Key benefits of their solution include:
- True content mobility – comprehensive tools for one user or thousands of users to simultaneously view, listen to and interact with any source of information found in a control room environment from virtually anywhere through a single, robust system
- The brightest standard option stackable display cubes ranging in screen sizes from 50" diagonal to 80" diagonal
- Custom-size stackable display cubes, screens and systems, ranging in screen sizes from 50" diagonal to 80" diagonal
- Front access design video wall display cubes with a motorized remote control release-and-lift system for the screen
- DLP® display technologies in a variety of resolutions ranging from XGA through to WUXGA
- LED and lamp based illumination technologies
- Discrete LED and lamp based light engines/kits for retrofitting existing video wall systems or for third-party custom displays
- Christie MicroTiles for very bright video wall displays with ultra-high pixel density and performance
- Narrow bezel LCD flat panel displays for video wall applications
- Flexible, build-to-order display wall processing, delivering all the power needed to handle increasingly complex and diverse control room monitoring systems.