The solution helps businesses connect with their customers through multi-channel communications including Voice, Web Chat, Email, SMS, IVR, and other emerging channels to improve customer experience, increase employee productivity, and maximise sales revenue. The cloud contact centre solution provides an advanced dialogue management platform for the enterprise, leveraging Teams infrastructure Omni-channel Dialogue Management.
The key benefits are:
• Advanced Routing; For example based in Dynamics 365 CRM
• Agent Interface: Direct embedded in Teams extension window
• Advanced reporting through Power BI
• Sentiment Analysis
• Omnichannel: Chat, Social, WhatsApp and e-mail
• Usage of the full Microsoft stack such as Teams, SQL, Sharepoint, Power BI and Power Automate
• Remove IT / PBX infrastructure costs
• Up to 65% Increased workforce productivity
• Centralized performance reporting
And finally: Reduce point- and routing solutions from separate vendors and monetize on all the benefits of Microsoft Teams with Anywhere365 as the standard desktop application for enterprise communication and Enterprise Dialogue Management
The solution also includes implementation for Direct Routing utilizing industry leading SBCs. This enables business users to make and receive calls from their mobile, laptops or desk phones using their Teams application, allowing easy mobility in a cost-effective manner in comparison to a cloud / traditional PABX.
This is an ideal way to replace your traditional PBX contact centre with a native Teams based Cloud Contact Centre solution.
Pricing is based on a 36 month subscription of US$ 5500/- per month for up to 25 agents with direct routing functionality.